The idea behind The Versatile Blogger Award nominations is to use these nominations to make other bloggers aware of other great blogs, as I’m are doing here. Rules for The Versatile Blogger Award.
1. In a post on your, blog, nominate 15 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
2. In the same post, Add The Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
Seven random things about myself are:
- I love horror movies. One could say I'm addicted, I'll watch even a bad horror movie because I enjoy them so much.
- I'm a softie when it comes to animals and I nearly cry every time one of the ASPCA commercials comes on TV. I want to rush out and bring all those poor animals home.
- I watch a lot of CNN. It's not that I'm a news junkie, I just started watching CNN during 9/11 and now I can't stop. I can't stop even when I get political overload or they run a story into the ground. Maybe I am a junkie?
- My biggest passion in life is a love of baseball. I enjoy sports in general, watching as I am a completely uncoordinated. However, baseball is life. I learned to keep score at age nine and was the official scorekeeper for a independent minor league baseball team for a summer.
- I like cold pizza for breakfast. It's better the second day.
- I'm hopeless addicted to Pepsi. It's the best soda in the world.
- When I was in the fourth grade, I broke my wrist roller skating during a game of red light, green light. I had to learn to play video games one handed when I got ColecoVision for my birthday. (Boy did I just date myself with that one!)
- Ron Leighton - The Tales of the Shining Lands
- TK Rayford - TK Rayford's Blog
- Beth Gray - Author Beth Gray
- Morgan Shamy - Morgan Shamy
- The Indelibles
- Making Connections
- Mark Ruckledge - Mark's Blog
- Karen Dales - Karen Dales, Author
- Colleen Cross - Colleen Cross, Author
- Lili Tufel - Lili Tufel writes Romantic Thrillers
- L.J. Kentowski - L.J. Writes
- Marion Sipe - Visions and Revisions
- Lisamarie Lamb - The Moonlit Door
- Hey, Tara!
- Emily Goodwin - Emily Goodwin