Friday, November 25, 2011

Holiday recovery

One holiday down!

I've always loved Thanksgiving. I think because it means that Christmas is just around the corner. As a kid, there was nothing better than having that warm up day with the family in preparation for the big holiday to come.

Family gatherings were always very important until my grandma died. Now, we're scattered and don't really get together like we used to, but Thanksgiving always brings back wonderful memories. Sitting around watching football, smelling turkey cooking and snacking on all the other great food before time to stuff ourselves.

This holiday, my first as a published (self-published) author is another great memory to tuck away with all those others from growing up. Now, I hope that someone will get their new eBook reader and try out my book and make it a holiday memory of their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment