Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Never so nervous

I thought the most nerve wracking moment was when I hovered over the publish button to post my book to Amazon. I was wrong. I was a very nervous moment, but the time since then has been even worse.

I'm used to having my words put into print and read, usually in a much quicker manner. All this TIME is exciting and scary and freaking me out. I've lived with the characters in my book for so long, they're like my closest friends. Now I've sent them out into the world to see how everyone else sees them. Waiting to see how they will be received is a whole new level of worry.

I'm biting my nails and hovering around my computer watching and waiting to see how the launch goes, but don't worry I'm still plotting out what happens next....

No comments:

Post a Comment